CamelCamelCamel is a popular Mac and iOS app that tracks prices of any product you can think of. It’s also pretty good at tracking the best deals, so it has become one of the most downloaded apps in Apple’s App Store. We’ve compiled a list of six alternatives to CamelCamel:
Keepa is a free and open source tool that helps you track the prices of your favorite products. It is one of the most popular CamelCamelCamel alternatives out there.
A good price appeals to everyone, particularly Amazon sellers.
Price trackers are often used by Amazon sellers to monitor competition listings and analyze their pricing patterns. They may then adjust their listing to maximize their earnings.
Furthermore, these trackers may assist sellers in getting a complete look of everyone’s listing, allowing them to know whether to lower or raise the price.
However, these trackers are not just used by Amazon vendors. Many frequent shoppers might utilize these platforms to find the cheapest item in the store.
The market is already inundated with several fantastic trackers that provide even better specifications than CamelCamelCamel due to the necessity to locate the best bargains.
This post focuses on discovering the finest CamelCamelCamel alternatives for a more enjoyable tracking experience. Are you prepared to discover the finest bargains of your life?
CamelCamelCamel- a quick overview
CamelCamelCamel isn’t a brand-new tracker on the market.
Most of you who regularly purchase and sell on Amazon have had this extension installed from the beginning. The following are the most notable aspects of this platform:
- Combined Wish Lists
- Item Search Advanced
- Twitter Notifications
- Graphs of Price History
- Notifications of Item Availability
- Information from Third-Party Vendors
- Product Price Fluctuation Notifications via Email
- Filtering of Advanced Products
This cult classic tracker will undoubtedly provide good results, but let’s not rush into installing it and calling it a day.
We’ve compiled a list of the greatest paid and free platforms to make your shopping experience easier. Let’s take a closer look at each platform and see what their advantages and disadvantages are.
Jungle Scout No. 1
Jungle Scout is one of the most comprehensive all-in-one platforms for Amazon merchants. This application features a user-friendly layout that complements its accurate findings well.
We strongly suggest this site to vendors who are just starting out with their listings. This software is capable of much more than just monitoring pricing. Its AccuSales algorithm is a powerful tool for analyzing and forecasting daily, weekly, and monthly sales.
Finally, do not overlook this platform’s reputation; its huge success has earned consumers’ confidence in a short period of time.
Jungle Scout’s Advantages
- The program keeps track of goods in order to assist you locate the best bargain every time.
- It’s a fantastic tool for keeping track of important performing items and current trends at all times.
- You’ll almost certainly get useful information about popular keywords.
- You may access a variety of functions from one location. People who want to be organized and like the convenience of utilizing one platform for several tasks may find the tool useful.
Jungle Scout’s drawbacks
- Jungle Scout’s premium bundle is undeniably expensive. We would not suggest this to consumers or sellers who are merely seeking for a price tracking site.
- The inventory management process may be quite difficult and complicated.
Our suggestion is
If you’re searching for a tool with a lot of functionality, we strongly suggest Jungle Scout. However, if you want to get its premium package, you may have to pay a significant sum.
#2 Helium 10
Helium 10 features a fantastic price monitoring function that works smoothly with Chrome. It will provide you immediate alerts in a pop-up window with a dedicated pricing graph for easier comprehension.
Furthermore, its X-ray capability guarantees that the customer receives comprehensive and precise price tracking in seconds. This software has the potential to let Amazon merchants duplicate ASIN codes in bulk.
It’s a premium platform with three different pricing levels for vendors.
Helium 10’s Advantages
- Helium 10 is an amazing tool for getting to product listings quickly and easily.
- The whole user interface is spotless and clear. The design clutter would not be overwhelming to new users.
- Its free plan allows you to acquire a feel for the tool without having to pay anything. You may upgrade later based on your need.
Helium 10’s disadvantages
- The team does not take the effort to implement the improvements that are required. This flaw will quickly slow down the user experience.
Our suggestion is
Helium 10 features a product tracking feature, but its keyword tracking feature is the most useful. Users believe the statistics to be reliable and helpful in increasing sales without investing a lot of money.
Here’s the link to the complete review: https://projectfba.com/helium-10-review-discount-coupon-code/
Keepa is an excellent tracking gadget that is simple to use. When it comes to giving timely alerts, this solution easily outperforms CamelCamelCamel.
Keepa’s optional log-in is a fantastic feature. You are not need to log in in order to view information or get notifications. Instead, an email, Telegram, RSS, or web push notice is sent out.
Keepa also offers Amazon Local Support and the ability to import your wish list.
- Keepa is a simple platform with no complicated tools or interfaces. Even a novice user may learn the platform in a matter of minutes.
- Its optional registration is a noteworthy beneficial aspect.
- Keepa will automatically show the price history graph on each Amazon product page once you install it.
- It has extensions for all major browsers, including Safari, Firefox, and Chrome.
- Users may encounter the problem of sluggish loading. Even with a high-speed internet connection, the program periodically slows down.
- When compared to comparable tools, the UI might seem a touch old.
Our suggestion is
If you’re looking for software that just works with Amazon’s product tracking, Keepa might be a permanent solution for CamelCamelCamel. Because the tool is intended for monitoring, it tracks data quickly.
Check out the complete review of CamelCamelCamel versus Keepa here.
Scout #4 AMZ
AMZ Scout is a comprehensive application that allows you to monitor thousands of Amazon product prices. Its excellent filter makes it simple to find databases of the most niched-down items.
It also has a profit calculator to assist you in calculating your monthly earnings based on your listings. This platform also offers a unique feature: worldwide market integration.
Advantages of AMZ Scout
- AMZ Scout is one of the most cost-effective tracking technologies available. Depending on your use and requirements, you may choose from a Free, Light, Yearly, or Lifetime plan. Even the Lifetime plan is quite affordable considering the amenities.
- It allows you to conceal all columns that aren’t relevant to you. For most vendors, the features make the interface simple, clear, and manageable.
The disadvantages of AMZ Scout
- The data may take a long time to load in its keyword explorer.
- Customer service is not very proactive.
Our suggestion is
For the price, the AMZ Scout has a good number of features. If you are completely confident in the service, we strongly advise you to subscribe. There is no simple method to unsubscribe, and you must contact customer care, which may be very consuming.
Unicorn Smasher #5
Unicorn Smasher is a fantastic freemium program that records and compares Amazon goods prices. When compared to other price trackers, the site enables you acquire some of the most precise pricing and histories.
This program may be used by both vendors and ordinary purchasers to locate, assess, and purchase exceptional offers. Unicorn Smasher can also tell you whether your opponents use FBA, AMZ, or FBA.
Unicorn Smasher’s Advantages
- The interface is well-organized and simple to utilize. It will not obstruct your investigation by providing superfluous tools.
- It features a hidden sharing feature that allows you to share your goods without revealing your specialization.
- In CSV format, you may quickly download your tracking and study data.
Unicorn Smasher’s drawbacks
- The findings from the free version are not always correct. The premium version is the way to go if you want ultra-reliable and accurate outcomes.
- In comparison to rivals, this platform does have certain limitations.
Our suggestion is
The free edition is recommended if you require a main platform to monitor product prices and market ratings. However, due to its restricted features, we do not suggest its premium version. At the same price, you can find a better tracker.
#6 IO Scout
IO Scout is a well-known replacement for CamelCamelCamel. The platform allows you to utilize some of its most well-known and important functions for free.
In addition, you may use Amazon’s world-class and accurate filters to search across 150 million goods.
Advantages of IO Scout
- IO Scout is compatible with a variety of Amazon marketplaces. It also enables you to utilize it in a variety of marketplaces.
- It offers a fantastic customer service system that listens to all concerns and complaints and promptly resolves them.
- Every hour, the team refreshes the data, allowing you to get the most current and fresh market data at any time.
IO Scout’s drawbacks
- An email campaign is not available in IO Scout.
- There is no option or link to cancel your membership easily.
Our suggestion is
For Amazon merchants, IO Scout may be a great all-in-one tool. We strongly advise you to enroll when they provide subscription discounts.
Alternatives for Newbies
If you’re still seeking for a simple and basic price tracker, we have a few suggestions for you.
Regular consumers as well as new Amazon sellers may use these channels without hesitation:
- Fetcher – This platform is compatible with all online retailers worldwide.
- Honey is a relatively new tracking platform that promises results.
- Pricepin- This tool enables you to save your favorite goods and purchase them when the price drops.
- Slickdeals- While this tool does not provide pricing history, it does keep track of all Amazon items.
If you’re ready to plunge into Amazon FBA, we suggest starting with Jungle Scout or Helium 10.
We hope our search for the next best Amazon price tracker was successful.
However, each of the platforms listed above has its own set of advantages and disadvantages; as a result, choose one that best suits your demands and reap the most benefits.
The “camelcamelcamel like site” is a website that features 6 of the top camelcamelcamel alternatives. The website was updated in 2022, so it’s very up to date.
- sites like camelcamelcamel reddit
- jungle scout
- google shopping
- price tracker
- amazon price tracker