Keepa is a price tracker for your Amazon orders and CamelCamelCamel is an online store with low prices. The two products are nearly identical, but the latter has come under fire from Keepa in recent months as it now claims that their product infringes on its trademarked name.
The “camelcamelcamel vs honey” is a battle that has been going on for years. CamelCamelCamel and Keepa are two Amazon price trackers that have been compared to one another.
Amazon Product Price Trackers CamelCamelCamel and Keepa
Customers may use these trackers to find the greatest bargains on their favorite items. Amazon raises the pricing of its items a few weeks before a major holiday.
Amazon lowers prices as soon as the deals begin. The practice of raising prices is advantageous to sellers. During each sale, they may sell out a large number of things.
Sellers do not lose money when product costs are raised a few days before the sale. They have the option of selling the items for their original price.
Naturally, pricing will vary based on the items. You may be able to sell the products for a lower price on occasion. In any case, it’s a win-win situation for everyone.
You will be able to sell the majority of your goods as a seller. Customers, on the other hand, are happy with the money they save.
CamelCamelCamel, what is it?
CamelCamelCamel is a product price tracker for e-commerce.
The program was first released in 2008. It maintains track of millions of Amazon goods sold. If you’re an Amazon seller, this tracker is ideal for you.
This tool can help you better understand the market as a vendor. You may look into the history of pricing changes throughout time. You will be able to raise or reduce expenses by analyzing product pricing.
The cost may vary depending on the demand. If you want to sell on Amazon, you must first research the pricing. CamelCamelCamel makes it possible.
CamelCamelCamel is really easy to use. The product price tracker may be used in three different ways. You may begin by downloading the web browser extension.
Safari, Google Chrome, and Firefox are presently supported. You just need to install the extension on your browser.
The next step is to go to Amazon and look at the goods you prefer. After you’ve chosen your product, use the CamelCamelCamel addon browser. All of the product’s information will be available right away. You don’t even need to leave Amazon’s website.
You may also utilize CamelCamelCamel by visiting their website. Then, add the item you’re looking for. Once you’ve entered the product, you’ll see all of the price information.
Bookmarklet is a unique utility included with the program. You may use the Bookmarklet button while browsing on Amazon. The action will lead you to the CamelCamelCamel website’s product page.
You will be able to examine all of the product’s price information. You may look for the lowest price, the list price, pricing history, and other relevant details.
Let’s take a look at the benefits and drawbacks of utilizing CamelCamelCamel.
- CamelCamelCamel may be used to compare costs from different nations all around the globe. The United Kingdom, Japan, the United States, Germany, and other nations are among them.
- Bookmarklet is a feature that is exclusive to it. A single button may provide you with all of the information you want about a product. You will be able to see price information without having to leave the site.
- To use the tool, you do not need to register. You may use the tracker without registering with CamelCamelCamel.
- Signing up for the software comes with a number of benefits. The Wishlist Importer tool and the Camel Management system will be available to you. It also sends you email notifications.
- A thorough price history chart is provided by CamelCamelCamel. It allows you to choose a certain time window. The tool will show you all of the pricing data for this time period. The graph is precise and comprehensive.
- Camelizer is a one-of-a-kind browser add-on. You can get the extension from the Chrome web store if you’re using Chrome. Firefox users may get the add-on from the Firefox website.
- The Wishlist Importer application from CamelCamelCamel enables users to import their Amazon wish list. The program then displays each product’s pricing history. It is simple and straightforward to use.
- The Amazon Product Search feature is fantastic. You may find it on the CamelCamelCamel website.
- It is a seasoned business. CamelCamelCamel is a 13-year-old company.
- The Price Drop Alert function is quite useful. Your clients will get an email notice whenever you lower the price of your goods. It generates a sense of urgency to buy a certain goods.
- Only 8-10 countries are covered by CamelCamelCamel. Your examination of product price is rather restricted.
- Each product’s graphs and charts are not particularly thorough.
- Users have often questioned the veracity of goods pricing.
- CamelCamelCamel has a rather tiny product database.
- The program offers data in a very basic way. It detracts from the user experience.
- The browser extensions are only available for a few browsers.
- Shipping prices are not shown by CamelCamelCamel.
- The tool’s user interface seems to be obsolete.
- For sellers, it is not the finest price monitoring program.
For further possibilities, see CamelCamelCamel alternatives.
What exactly is Keepa?
Keepa is a fantastic product price monitor. It was first released in 2017.
The firm is located in Europe. You may check the pricing history of items with Keepa. You may also check out the best bargains, price decreases, and other pricing-related information.
Keepa is a free service. You may upgrade to the commercial edition if you want more thorough reports. There are several subscription options from which to pick. You may choose the finest option for you. If you don’t want to buy the tool, you may use the browser extension instead.
Sellers may also utilize the service for free by going to the website. Keepa’s graphs and reports are very thorough. It compares prices from a large database of items.
Keepa’s database presently has 1 billion goods. Keepa has the highest number of products of all of the product pricing tools.
There are two methods to utilize the program. You may start by checking the specifics of your product on the Keepa website. The second option is to install browser extensions. Keepa has a browser plugin for almost every browser.
Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera Browser, and Microsoft Edge all support the plugin. Safari does not support the third-party plug-in. You may always download the extension for any of the aforementioned browsers.
Keepa offers advanced features to its users. It enables you to evaluate and alter your graph history, for example. You may also get price drop alerts through email.
Let’s look at the advantages and disadvantages of Keepa.
- Keepa’s product pricing catalog is updated on a regular basis. The current price of a product will always be shown to you.
- In the United States, the software tracks 200 million goods. In the UK and Germany, it examines approximately 40 million goods.
- Keepa does not need registration. You are not required to register.
- It works on all Amazon sites across the globe. You will not be limited to certain nations if you choose Keepa.
- The company’s database has approximately 1 billion goods.
- Keepa is a browser plugin that works with a variety of browsers. It’s a simple plug-in that allows you to keep track of product price.
- The price history of each item may be seen on the product page. You are not need to go back and forth between the website and the product page.
- Keepa allows you to keep track of product bargains, identify relevant deals, and monitor price changes.
- The premium version provides continuous price updates for chosen goods.
- Keepa has the most comprehensive pricing graphs. It is unrivaled by any other tool.
- It provides price decrease notifications. Keepa will also notify you when a certain product becomes available.
- You may look at your competitor’s product price history. It will assist you in properly pricing your items.
- Keepa gives vendors access to sophisticated features. It is ideal for anybody interested in starting an e-commerce business. Keepa’s premium features were created with merchants in mind.
- Keepa’s finest features are the Buy Box pricing history, Sales Rank history, Rating/Review history, and Offer count.
- Both merchants and buyers will benefit from the product tracker.
- Keepa charges a fee for each minute that tokens are utilized. You must buy fresh tokens every time you use up your current ones. It gets rather costly after a time.
- Special offers do not operate properly.
- The tool might be sluggish at times, according to users.
- The sophisticated functions are not available in the free edition.
Both vendors and buyers benefit greatly from sales.
You can assess the cost of each product with the aid of product trackers. Keepa and CamelCamelCamel allow you to keep track of all of your product costs.
You may also see how prices have changed over the last 30 days.
- Browser extensions from Keepa and CamelCamelCamel are available.
- Keepa and CamelCamelCamel do not need an account to utilize.
- Both mobile and desktop product trackers are available.
- Keepa and CamelCamelCamel provide you access to seller pricing in international marketplaces.
- Keepa comes in two flavors: free and paid. CamelCamelCamel is completely free to use. Keepa costs 39 Euros each month to subscribe to. Other price packages might be beneficial.
- CamelCamelCamel compares costs in ten different countries. Some of these nations are Italy, Canada, France, the United States, and China. Keepa compares costs from a variety of nations.
- Keepa’s extensions are available for Opera, Google Chrome, Firefox, and Edge. CamelCamelCamel supports Firefox, Safari, and Google Chrome extensions.
- Keepa takes the cake when it comes to databases. It manages approximately one billion goods. CamelCamelCamel has a 10 million product database.
- Keepa allows you to monitor a restricted number of goods. CamelCamelCamel does not have this restriction. You may track an endless number of goods with it.
- Keepa also examines eBay goods price. This service is not provided by CamelCamelCamel.
Which is the best option for me?
Keepa has a comprehensive product database. They have the ability to compare almost a billion goods.
Keepa’s graphs and charts are very impressive. Keepa is for you if you are comfortable with spending money.
CamelCamelCamel is a good option for anybody who wants to use the product tracker for free. Both give reliable information. The product database is the most crucial distinction.
Keepa has a massive data base. It is thought to be far more accurate than CamelCamelCamel.
Both product trackers are excellent replacements for Jungle Scout and other Amazon price monitoring software. Keepa, on the other hand, is the obvious winner. It’s a lot more precise. Keepa compares data from all Amazon sites, while CamelCamelCamel analyzes data from just ten countries.
CamelCamelCamel is ideal for marketing a single product in a single nation. If you’re an international retailer, though, Keepa is the way to go. It’s a great long-term investment.
You will be able to follow product prices throughout the globe. You may raise the prices as the holidays approach. Keepa will let you know precisely when the sales will begin. At that point, you may significantly lower your product pricing.
You should invest in a solid product price tracker as a vendor. Keepa is a very sophisticated creature. It’s mostly intended for vendors. Keepa’s enhanced version has received rave reviews from customers.
They can easily utilize the price graphs. Keepa’s user interface is also quite good. The graphs are simple enough for a first-time seller to understand. Reading the price charts does not need you to be a financial expert.
CamelCamelCamel is also a good choice. It has about 10 million goods in its database. CamelCamelCamel is for you if you don’t want to invest in a product tracker. Keepa has a free version as well. CamelCamelCamel is significantly preferable if you’re going to utilize a free tool.
Keepa and CamelCamelCamel are both fantastic tools.
They are also appropriate for folks who like shopping. If you’re a seller, though, Keepa is the way to go. It has an enormous database. Keepa allows you to get price data from all around the globe.
CamelCamelCamel has its own set of advantages. The ‘Bookmarklet’ is a very useful feature. This feature is completely free to use. The best thing to do is try both tools and see which one gives you the greatest results. You don’t have to spend a lot of money to have an excellent price tracker.
It makes sense to invest money if you are selling a significant number of things. You may increase your sales by purchasing a pricing tracker. Sellers often use both tools in tandem.
Each tool has advantages and disadvantages. You may choose the one that best suits your needs!
Keepa is a free and open-source price tracker that offers users the ability to track Amazon prices on any website. CamelCamelCamel is an app that provides real-time alerts when Amazon prices go down. Reference: keepa api pricing.
Frequently Asked Questions
- keepa vs camelcamelcamel reddit
- keepa extension
- keepa price per month
- keepa pricing
- keepa review